Published: 12 May 2017
Sales Account Executive II
posted: July 2017
Join an exciting and rapidly growing team oriented environment with MicroPac Technologies !
MicroPac is actively seeking talented Sales Account Executives. The Sales Account Executives will be responsible for aggressively generating and increasing revenues through the acquisition of new clients/business via outbound telesales and customer-facing activities. In addition, the ability to maintain and grow additional business opportunities within existing client base. And most importantly, have a positive attitude to grow rapidly with equally rewarding compensation.
Duties / Responsibilities and Experience:
• 2 or more years of direct sales experience in IT industry or equivalent
• Perform inside/outside sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• Place outbound calls to solicit sales, pursuing both target and prospect accounts.
• Actively work with team managers to obtain sales goals
• Assist in building a client base of qualified contacts from new and existing leads generations.
Maintain minimum performance standards and increase pipeline for future business.
• Maintain records of all communication in customer relationship management tool.
• Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction and new opportunities.
MicroPac Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.